Ultimate Hitting Machine Trainer
- Ships in 1-2 Days
- Free Shipping
Need a one person soft-toss training solution? This is it! The Ultimate Hitting Machine (formerly known as the CW Pop Up) is a really fun hitting aid designed to allow a batter to soft toss to themselves.
This training aid enables players to practice hitting all pitch locations to all fields. This soft toss machine can be used as a team hitting station, to warm up before games. The Ultimate Hitting Machine helps improve hand-eye coordination and timing.
- Developed with the help of former Major Leaguer George Brett and company
- High power spring pops ball into the air
- Can be adjusted to toss baseballs, softballs, whiffle balls, etc. to different heights
- Operates without electricity or batteries
- Constructed of high quality steel tubing
- Lightweight and portable, collapses easily
- Comes with a heavy duty canvas carrying case that includes a bat sleeve and a large pocket for carrying multiple balls.
- Great for players of all ages
Easy to use: Simply load balls on the rack and adjust machine to toss ball to desired height. Then step down on the plunger pad to load ball onto ring (spring loaded). Get into your hitting stance with front foot next to the round foot plate. Next, initiate ball toss by gently tapping down on round plate with toe. Make sure machine is adjusted to toss ball high enough so you have time to load/step and swing as ball reaches top and starts back down. Once you start using the Ultimate Hitting Machine you will not want to quit!