Pocket Radar Ball Coach / Pro Speed Training Tool and Radar Gun
- Ships in 1 Day
- Free Shipping
View Immediate Results of Coaching and Training!
Pocket Radar, Inc. created the pro-level Ball Coach radar to evaluate skill level with instant and unbiased feedback. It's a speed training tool for player development through one-on-one coaching or self-guided drills and hands-free operation keeps it simple. Powerful features include hands-free Constant-On Mode (put all your focus on coaching and training, not the radar gun), easy automatic triggering (simply hold button down and release when speed appears) and built-in memory with the previous 25 speeds (keep track and review training lessons).
Professionals and amateurs across multiple sports are currently using the Ball Coach radar to improve performance and skill level with instant and accurate feedback. It has become the convenient speed radar and training tool of choice among collegiate coaches, high school coaches, travel ball coaches, club coaches, recruiters, parents and athletes worldwide. Easily measure baseball and softball hitting and pitching speeds. Built from the same high-impact plastic as hockey helmets, the Ball Coach is rugged enough to perform well in even the most demanding sports environments. Named Best of Show at the 2014 American Baseball Coaches Association national convention, the Ball Coach is the first pro-level radar gun specifically designed for coaching and training.
- Automatically finds the fastest speed of a ball
- Constant-On / Personal Training Mode provides versatile hands-free use
- Easy automatic operation (simply hold button down and release when speed appears)
- Deep memory stores previous 25 speed readings
- Multiple modes include Constant-On, Clear Memory, Change Units (MPH and KPH) and Immediate Shut-Down
- Accuracy: +/- 1 MPH (+/- 2 KPH)
- Measures: 25 to 130 MPH (40 to 209 KPH)
- Range: 120 feet on a baseball
- Size: 2.3 x 4.7 x 0.8 inches (W x H x D)
- Weight: 4.5 ounces with batteries (included)
- Battery Life: Over 2,000 readings in user-triggered mode or over 1 hour in Constant-On Mode with AAA alkaline batteries (included)
- Automatically powers off after 30 seconds in user-triggered mode or powers off after 5 minutes of no speed readings in Constant-On Mode.
- Product includes: belt holster case, wrist strap, 2 AAA batteries and Quick Start Guide
- Includes 2 year warranty against defects in materials and workmanship
Videos Hide Videos Show Videos
Pocket Radar | Ball Coach | Comparison Review | Stalker Pro 2 | Stalker Sport 2 | Jugs Radar
http://pocketradar.com/ Pocket Radar saw the terribly biased ...
Pocket Radar | Ball Coach | Baseball and Softball | How to Measure Speeds
http://pocketradar.com/ The Ball Coach radar is specifically ...
Pocket Radar | Ball Coach | Coach and Parent | Interview Review
http://pocketradar.com/ Pocket Radar sits down with Marco Riv...
The Pocket Radar Ball Coach is a great radar for checking ball speed. I use it to measure my daughter's pitch speed. It is so much easier to handle while catching for her than the big, bulky gun. Just hold the button and face it at the pitch. Readings are consistent and reliable. A nice feature is that it stores readings so that you can scroll back through to review recent speeds.