Easton Quantum Sc900 CXN -12 oz Youth
- No Longer Available
- Opti-Flex™ composite handle technology, providing maximum handle flex – 2 times greater than aluminum in the case of the LT260
- Patented ConneXion™ technology acts like a hinge to provide the most efficient energy transfer from handle to barrel for maximum bat head “whip” and a quicker bat with more power through the hitting zone
- Easton’s exclusive Sc900™ Scandium 900 Alloy is the strongest and toughest alloy on the market, providing maximum barrel performance
- Ultra lightweight -12 length-to-weight ratio
- Extended barrel for maximum hitting area
- Paint and clear coat finish, great looking 4 color graphics
- Ultra-thin 29/32" handle with Pro-Tack cushioned grip
Designation: Youth Level (Ages 12 & Under) Baseball Bat.
Alloy: Sc900™ Scandium Barrel, Opti-Flex™ composite handle.
Barrel: 2 1/4".
Standards: 1.15 BPF. Approved bat for Little League, Babe Ruth League, Dixie Youth Baseball, Pony Baseball, USSSA and AABC as inscribed on the bat.
Features: Replaces the LT250. Super strong Sc900™ alloy barrel. Easton’s patented Opti-Flex™ composite handle technology provides handle flex. Patented ConneXion™ technology acts like a hinge to provide the most efficient energy transfer from handle to barrel for maximum bat head “whip” and a quicker bat with more power through the hitting zone. Ultra-thin 29/32" tapered handle with Pro-Tack cushioned grip.
Limited Quantities Available