70x12x12 #36 Batting Cage Net - Cimarron
- No Longer Available
This 70x12x12 Batting Cage Net made of #36 twine will help you get in the reps you need to be a better hitter! This net is high quality and tough but still economical and is a level above the Cimarron braided poly batting cage net.
This net is constructed of #36 twisted, knotted twine for strength. Each fiber is treated with two chemicals to protect the premium polymer blend against the sun and enable the netting to retain its strength for a longer period of time.
- Twisted, knotted #36 twine, hung on the square
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Perfect for High School, Colleges, and Pros
- Does not absorb water
- Does not shrink
- Built in door for easy entry and exit
- Higher abrasion resistance than braided poly
- Border ropes stitched to the net to help hold form and reduce netting wear
Quality batting cage nets at an affordable price; that is the Cimarron difference.
Nets have been up only a few weeks so I cannot comment on long lasting quality. I can comment on Hitting Store getting the orders out ( ordered nets on two separate occasions ) Shipping was within the time they specified and the merchandise was delivered without problem. Nets went up easy enough and no flaws were detected upon first use. Pricing was good as I did shop several companies and Hitting Store had very good prices.