70x12x12 #36 Batting Cage Net - Cimarron
- No Longer Available
This 70x12x12 Batting Cage Net made of #36 twine will help you get in the reps you need to be a better hitter! This net is high quality and tough but still economical and is a level above the Cimarron braided poly batting cage net.
This net is constructed of #36 twisted, knotted twine for strength. Each fiber is treated with two chemicals to protect the premium polymer blend against the sun and enable the netting to retain its strength for a longer period of time.
- Twisted, knotted #36 twine, hung on the square
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Perfect for High School, Colleges, and Pros
- Does not absorb water
- Does not shrink
- Built in door for easy entry and exit
- Higher abrasion resistance than braided poly
- Border ropes stitched to the net to help hold form and reduce netting wear
Quality batting cage nets at an affordable price; that is the Cimarron difference.
We guarantee 100% satisfaction with this product. It may be returned for a refund within 31 days of the date the product was shipped to you with no questions asked. This product has a 1-year limited warranty against manufacturing, materials, and workmanship defects. We will enthusiastically replace or repair your product at our discretion. Product must be installed and maintained properly. Warranty is void due to consumer negligence or abuse.View AllClose