3D Pro Pitching Target by Muhl
- Ships within 24 hours
- Calculated at Checkout
A large 6 ft. x 6ft. pitching target and with a new twist... Now you can pitch to an actual batter! The 3D Pro Pitching Target has a "canvas" batter that extends 28" in front of the main target giving pitchers a more realistic workout.
The unique three dimensional design of the 3D Pro Pitching Target is a great pitching tool for both baseball and softball pitchers of all ages. The Velcro Pocket Blocker allows pitchers to isolate 2 of the 4 corners of the strike zone, while visually identifying a batter in the batter's box. Pitched balls thrown within the strike zone are collected in an internal pouch for easy gathering. Push pins make the 3D batter easily movable to both sides for both right handed and left handed batter simulation.
3D Pro Pitching Target Features:
- Velcro pocket blocker for strike zone corner isolation.
- Gives the pitcher an actual batter and target
- Large 6'x6' canvas target
- The batter can be positioned either right or left handed
- Internal pocket to collect balls
- Has a dual corner pocket blocker that shrinks the strike zone to two 9”x7” target areas
- 1.5-inch, 14 gauge, black powder-coated steel tubing
- Note: Pitch Location Mat not included
The version I got had the batter angled slightly upward which is odd and if you throw over 75 your probably going to knock the Velcro strike zone off. Those two negatives aside it seems durable and is relatively easy to assemble. Would be nice to have a bit more of a pocket behind the strike zone cutout to avoid balls rolling right and left when they hit the void
Awesome training tool
Perfect size and very versatile for young pitchers especially those getting used to a batter in the box