The 58" Softball Target Swing Trainer is a great one-on-one coaching tool. Both the batter and coach can instantly tell if the hit was a grounder, line drive, or fly ball.
Can be used in multiple positions for numerous drills and is ideal for warm-up swings before games and practice.
- Comfort grip handle
- Optic ball is easy to see
- Simulates virtually any type of pitch
The Softball Target Swing Trainer is perfect for one-on-one coaching. The training aid teaches switching hitting skills and through versatile drills, helps players increase their power and control their bat speed. Ideal for warm-up and practicing ball contact, the trainer is designed with a comfort grip handle, so coaches get a secure handle on the training aid, allowing players to swing and hit with power. Coaches can easily adjust the height position over the plate and speed, which provides players with more game-like situations. The Softball Target Swing Trainer is lightweight and can be used on the field, at home, or on-the-go.
- Ideal one-on-one coaching tool for softball
- Perfect for warm-up and practicing ball contact
- Comfort grip handle makes it easy to use for coach
- Can be used in multiple positions for numerous baseball drills
- Teaches switch hitting skills
- Effective for drills to increase power and control bat speed
- Softball Target Swing Trainer is 58" in length