SwingAway Pro XXL Hitting System
- Ships in 1-2 Days
- Free Shipping
SwingAway Hitting Machines are used by all Major League teams, hundreds of colleges, thousands of high schools, youth baseball and softball programs (approved for use by Little League) and even the US Olympic Softball team. "GET REAL GOOD, REAL FAST!"
The SwingAway Pro XXL Hitting Machine was engineered exclusively for the demands of serious baseball players and it was designed by former MLB players and coaches. This model can be used by ANYONE, but is was designed to handle the demands of professionals, college teams, high school teams, and training facilities. The PRO XXL SwingAway features upgraded cords, bungees and other components, and it is 6 inches wider and taller than the SwingAway MVP Model.
This SwingAway Bryce Harper MVP model is specifically designed for home training of all players regardless of age or ability plus for team use from tee ball thru Little League. The MVP allows varsity and youth players to train year-round on the most effective and popular professional training station ever made.
SwingAway Pro XXL Features
- Made of high quality 16 gauge galvanized steel with a black powder coating
- Set-up size of the frame is 66" x 54" with highest point of 6'6"
- Recommended space is 10' x 10' area
- Total weight is only 48 lbs
- Provides the feel of hitting live pitches without chasing or picking up balls
- Efficiently get 10-15 quality swings per minute, which equals 100-150 cuts in only 10-15 minutes
- Develops proper swing mechanics, muscle memory, bat speed, power and confidence
- Train Year-Round, set up indoors or outdoors. Unit folds flat in seconds for maximum portability and storage
- Converts easily to a world class pitch-back for defensive and throwing drills
- Allows the batter to position the ball anywhere inside the strike zone
- Instant feedback is provided to the hitter and coach
- Easy to assemble
- Promotes hands inside the ball, eliminating a long, casting swing and other swing flaws
- More stationary than other models, but still folds flat in seconds for storage/portability
SwingAway Hitting System Assembly Manual
The Patented SwingAway Hitting Mat - replicates the inner portion of the Batter’s Box, featuring an Official Size Home Plate and will allow the hitter to "visualize" where to connect and drive the pitched ball. The mat is marked for both Right and Left handed Hitters and numbered baseballs showing the "Proper Contact Points” plus Directional Arrows to show where to Drive the Pitches that are Inside, Outside, or Down the Middle. The SwingAway Hitting Station combined with the Hitting Mat will train players of all ages and skill levels to hit the ball where it is pitched, pulling the inside pitch, going opposite field with an outside pitch and driving the middle pitch right back where it came from. The SwingAway and SA Mat Combination will show you the direction and the trajectory of the hit ball plus the SA will train the hitter to hit hard powerful line drives to the proper field for any pitch location with a Short Powerful Compact Swing.The SA Mat is also a great stand-alone tool to use during live batting practice, soft toss and tee drills.
Each Swingaway comes with one baseball. You can add a Softball Kit by ordering the combo package for $20 extra. Additional Ball Kits are also available for $29.95 each.