Softhands Birmingham Pro Model Infield Trainer
- Ships in 1 Day
- Calculated at Checkout
Learn to field groundballs the right way! The Softhands Infield Trainer teaches baseball players the art of fielding ground balls. Learn to use two hands properly, proper footwork, and various methods of turning a double play. When used regularly in practice, the Softhands Trainer will lead to correct fielding mechanics and ultimately better performance in games.
When used by a baseball or softball player the ball must be handled in a fundamentally correct way or not at all. The product is equally valuable when used to teach young players the proper way of fielding a batted ball or handling a thrown ball as when it is a tool to help older, more experienced players correct flaws or reinforce sound defensive techniques.
The Softhands Infield Trainer is designed to be used by right handed or left handed players and comes with a one year unconditional guarantee.
- When used in practice it forces players to field ground balls, fly balls and handle throws in a fundamentally correct manner.
- Players either catch the ball correctly or not at all.
- Many-time high school baseball national champion Westminster Christian (of Miami, FL) uses Birmingham Softhands Infield Trainer daily.
- Colleges who are customers include: Arizona State, Florida State, LSU, Texas A&M, Auburn, Tennessee, Notre Dame, Arizona, and many, many more.
- Birmingham Softhands Infield Trainer has been used extensively in pro baseball. Craig Biggio, Matt Williams and Alex Rodriguez are all satisfied users.
- Use the Birmingham Softhands Infield Trainer and your player will become better defensively.
"From the first day of fall to the last day of summer camp, you can find 'Softhands' on our field. They make all of our infielders better by teaching proper glove position. Thanks to 'Softhands' we are better defensively."
Mike Martin, Head Baseball Coach
Florida State University
"Thanks to your 'Softhands' Infield Trainer I feel we have made great strides with our major league infielders, especially Craig Biggio and Andujar Cendeno. 'Softhands' teaches infielders to use two hands properly, teaches proper footwork and it's very helpful in teaching the various methods of making the double play."
Former Major League Infield Coach - Houston Astros & New York Mets
"The 'Softhands' Infield Trainer is a must for any program that takes pride in developing fundamentally sound infielders."
Mike Candrea, Head Softball Coach
Five time NCAA Division I national softball champions University of Arizona
USA Olympic Softball Team Head Coach